Other handy sites
While we would like to think this is the ultimate, be-all-and-end-all authority on our region's broadcast industry, it is not. Here are some other sites you can turn to in order to satisfy your thirst for information on stations in the valley and beyond:
- North East Radio Watch: In addition to covering news from the breadbasket of Pennsylvania, NERW also covers news of note from all over the Northeastern states and eastern Canada. Usually posted on Monday.
- SPRTV: Affiliated with the DCRTV site that is the hub for DC/Batimore broadcasting news. Maintained by Travers Devine, the news section is frequently updated. Covers the Susquehanna Valley, Reading and Hagerstown MD/Chambersburg PA market.
- Radio-info.com's Central PA radio board: Exchange chatter about what's happening on the area's stations.
- Tuned In: The York Daily Record's regular TV and radio column.
- Upstate New York Radio Archives: Despite the name, this covers pretty much all of New York state, including The Big Apple. An offspring of the Boston Radio Archives.
- Boston Radio Archives: Provides detailed information about broadcast stations in New England, including extensive profiles and histories of many Boston stations.
- FCC AM database: Provides technical info on AM radio stations.
- FCC FM database: Provides technical info on FM radio stations.
- FCC engineering database: Not maintained by the FCC, but much easier to load.
Susquehanna Valley Radio and Television